Center for Environmental Policy Campus Visits
MS EP | MS CSP | MEd Degree Programs
Enjoy the Student Experience
Whether you are hoping to better understand class structure, make connections with faculty and current students, or get a feel for campus culture - visiting campus is the best way to find out if Bard Center for Environmental Policy is the right fit for you. When you register for a campus visit, our Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability admissions staff work with you to customize an on-campus experience, which may include:
- Attending classes
- Having lunch with current students
- Meetings with faculty
- Taking a campus tour
When to Visit:
To request a visit, please fill out the form below and include two different dates that you would be available to visit. Our team will do their best to schedule your visit on your preferred date. When choosing your date, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- We do not offer campus visits when class is not in session, which includes weekends, summer break, winter break and holidays.
- The fall semester begins on August 29, 2022 and ends on Friday, December 9, 2022.
- The spring semester begins February 6, 2023 and ends on May 19, 2023.
- Bard Center for Environmental Policy does not hold courses during the following dates:
- Fall Reading Days - October 10-11
- The week of Thanksgiving - November 21-25
- Spring Reading Week - March 20-24
- Depending on which program you are most interested in, specific days lend to more productive visits. Please see the below list of preferred visit days:
- M.S. in Environmental Policy - Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays
- M.S. in Climate Science and Policy - Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays
- M.Ed. in Environmental Education Wednesdays - Wednesdays
If you have any questions about Campus Visits or visit availability, please reach out to our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: At this time all visitors are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to arriving for their visit. Additionally, in certain circumstances, Bard CEP may require visitors to remain masked while inside. When the Bard GPS admissions team confirms your visit, they will provide additional information about these policies.