Center for Environmental Policy Campus Visits
Enjoy the Student Experience
Whether you are hoping to better understand class structure, make connections with faculty and current students, or get a feel for campus culture - visiting campus is the best way to find out if Bard Center for Environmental Policy is the right fit for you. When you register for a campus visit, our Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability admissions staff work with you to customize an on-campus experience, which may include:
- Attending classes
- Having lunch with current students
- Meetings with faculty
- Taking a campus tour
When to Visit:
To request a visit, please fill out the form below and include two different dates that you would be available to visit. Our team will do their best to schedule your visit on your preferred date. When choosing your date, here are some important points to keep in mind:
- We do not offer campus visits when class is not in session, which includes weekends, summer break, winter break and holidays.
- The fall semester begins on August 31, 2021 and ends on Friday, December 10, 2021.
- The spring semester begins February 7, 2022 and ends on May 22, 2022.
- Bard Center for Environmental Policy does not hold courses during the following dates:
- Fall Reading Days - October 11-12
- The week of Thanksgiving - November 22-26
- Spring Reading Week - March 21-25
- Depending on which program you are most interested in, specific days lend to more productive visits. Please see the below list of preferred visit days:
- M.S. in Environmental Policy - Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
- M.S. in Climate Science and Policy - Mondays or Thursdays
- M.Ed. in Environmental Education Wednesdays - Wednesdays
- All visitors to the Bard College campus must be approved by the Covid-19 Response Team prior to arrival. In order to facilitate this approval process, we ask that you request a visit date that is at least one week away.
If you have any questions about Campus Visits or visit availability, please reach out to our Admissions Manager, Margo Bogossian, at email@example.com.
Please note: At this time all visitors are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to arriving on campus. Additionally, the Bard Covid-19 Response Team is requiring all visitors to remain masked while inside. These policies are subject to change, as we continue to closely monitor CDC guidelines.